Thursday 11 April 2013

Final Front Cover

This is my final version of my front cover. After listening to what my friends thought about my first draft I was easily able to make improvements to my magazine to make it more appealing to my target audience. I'm very happy with the final outcome as I have achieved exactly what I wanted- bright, bold colours; an interesting main image and a professional finish. I went back and asked the same people what they thought of the final version:
Lucy: I really like this version as it looks a lot more professional and I would definitely buy this if it was on a shelf with various other magazines, as it instantly stands out and is very eye-catching.

Anna: I prefer this version so much more as it looks a lot busier- but in a good way. It  is covered in exciting articles that would persuade me to buy for the magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment