Saturday 13 April 2013

Evaluation Question 4


Who would be the audience for your media product?

The target audience for my magazine is females aged 16-25. I chose this target audience to base the creation of my magazine around because not only are they interested in music, but they are also interested in the fashion, the gossip, the scandal and the lifestyle that surrounds it. I aimed my magazine at people who prefer chart music in particular because it is the most popular genre of music, so there is a lot of other things included in it, such as fashion trends and reality TV such as The X Factor and The Voice, which focus on finding the next up and coming popstar who has the potential to  dominate the charts.
This is my Lifestyle Profile of an average person included in my target audience:
 Female ages 16-24
 clothes shopping, interested in fashion,  music, goes to nightclubs, gym member, busy social life.

Social status: B, C1, C2.

Interested in chart music, downloads music

Smartphone
Uses twitter,facebook,instagram.
Attends music festivals/concerts 3-4 times a year
Influenced by musicians image

No comments:

Post a Comment